About the Company
Barracuda Networks Inc. combines premises-based gateways and software, virtual appliances, cloud services, and sophisticated remote support to deliver comprehensive content security, data protection and application delivery solutions. The company’s expansive product portfolio includes offerings for protection against email, Web and IM threats as well as products that improve application delivery and network access, message archiving, backup and data protection.
Coca-Cola, FedEx, Harvard University, IBM, L'Oreal, and Europcar are among the more than 100,000 organizations protecting their IT infrastructures with Barracuda Networks’ range of affordable, easy-to-deploy and manage solutions. Barracuda Networks is privately held with its International Headquarters in Campbell, Calif.
The Barracuda Networks Difference
Since its inception, Barracuda Networks continues to gain wide acclaim from customers, media and analysts by offering exceptional customer service, top-notch products and engaging partner programs. Companies and organizations of all sizes rely on Barracuda Networks solutions for five key reasons:
- Up-and-running in 15 minutes: With no software to install or network modifications required, all Barracuda Networks products are easy to deploy and use.
- No IT expertise required: All Barracuda Networks products feature an intuitive Web user interface that ensures smooth product management and does not require your IT staff to be “experts” in a particular solution.
- No support phone trees: Specially trained Barracuda Networks support technicians are available 24x7 to answer customer calls and provide superior support.
- Automatic product updates: Barracuda Central is the 24x7 operations center operated by Barracuda Networks to monitor and block the latest Internet threats. Data collected at Barracuda Central is analyzed and used to create definitions for automatic Energize Updates that fuel the Barracuda Networks products.
- No per user/server/port/option fees: There are no per user, per server, per port or per feature licensing fees associated with any Barracuda Networks appliance, making them the most affordable integrated solutions available.
Powerful Products & Technology
Barracuda Networks’ product portfolio includes: Barracuda Spam & Virus Firewall, Barracuda Web Filter, Barracuda IM Firewall, Barracuda Web Application Firewall, Barracuda SSL VPN, Barracuda Load Balancer, Barracuda Link Balancer, Barracuda Message Archiver, Barracuda Backup Service, and the BarracudaWare software portfolio. Combining its own award-winning technology with powerful open source software, Barracuda Networks solutions deliver easy to use, comprehensive security, networking, and data protection products. Barracuda Central, an advanced 24x7 operations center manages data centers for all service-based offerings and works to continuously monitor and block the latest Internet threats.